TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, November 16, 2013

the reason

Sometimes we need a space or time for ourselves.

When you lived in the world with full of quarreling then you realized that you need your space. Your own world to breath out without thinking with all this nonsense.

Quarreling.
Shouting.
Divorce.

...

Back together.
Quarreling. Again. And again. Till now.


And I decided to get out from this kind of "world" for a moment. But I knew if I go from that world but still stay in the same region it will not help. I should get away from this region. Far away. 

But still.. I need "something" to support my decision.
Its not about STUDY at all. Its about my own world.
So here where am I now. Alone. No quarreling.

Even I'm here. A thousand miles from your world..why you have to tell me about what happened. Its tiring to heard it. Give me some space.

If you want to say that I'm stupid and coward. Silakan..





notakaki: i hate missing someone and not being able to do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment