TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Finding your feet ^_^

It's been 3 weeks I'm in Edinburgh.hmm probably Leith! Sounds better because I still not walking around into Edinburgh city. T_T

What can I say for this 3 weeks...fully tired *maybe* Its tiring when you had to walk with 3pcs or 4pcs clothes on your body and can you imagine how hard to walk with this encumbrance in the damn cold weather? Hard to breathe out!

Actually till now, I still felt a bit awkward with my homestay lady. I don't know how to described it but its really awkward for me. I admit that she is really nice and kind. Hurmm. Will tell later when I know how to explain it. Ahaha whatever it is I need more comfortable in what I'm doing. Two weeks to go! Yeah!



notakaki: what am gonna do this weekend?URGHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment