TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, November 8, 2013

Begin here

Hi..hi! Yes..now I'm here! In Scotland! How should I describe my feelings?SIGH!
It's a looonngggg journey! Aaaanndd it's so challenging you as Muslim. 11 hours. And I think it's was like I'm sleeping for 1 day. Ahahaha. Depart around 11.45pm and arrive 4.00pm. See! almost 1 day huh? but I'm arrived at 9am for UK time. Hehe save 8 hours there.

What I'm scared the most when travelling is IMMIGRATION. Don't you ever think that I'm do any smuggling thing. Sukati ai la nak takut apa punnn. kann? Alhamdulillah. There's nothing bad happened. And the immigration staff in Amsterdam and Edinburgh really kind and helpful. But you can't help for those people who looking at you like you are weirdo. Hellow??Yes, I'm foreigner but I'm not alien ok. I'm still human...like you. Urghh.

Ok. The best part is when I'm arrived at Edinburgh airport, someone hold up my name: MISS REHAN MAJID. Handsome itu perlu. Ahahaha. Unfortunately I don't asked his name cause too tired to think those question and still in dreaming I guess (betul ke dah sampai sini?x mimpi ke?betul ke keputusan yg aku buat?). All these thing keeps running in my head on my way to homestay. AND THE PRIVATE TAXI drives MERCEDES! OGOSH! Waaa. walaweh. meleleh air hidong sbb sejuk angin edinburgh. ahahaha. GEMPAK BETUL!

It's took maybe around 30mins to get to Summerfield Place, where I lived now with Ms.Kate. And I never thought Kate is single and still looks young. She's 36. I thought she might be old..ala-ala makcik gitew. Her house quite small but it's homey and cozy. Really cute. I loike!

This is picture in my room.



It's better than nothing.


Around 12.30pm I asked Kate to going out to look around this town and of course to buy my toiletries. She walked so fast than me. Ohhoii! People around here really love to walk! ingatkan aku dah cukup laju berjalan.isk! From house to town took 10 mins.. to my school 15 mins. What can I describe for my first view?hmm. Less car. Use public transport. But most people rather walking. macam ai! kikiki. My first dinner here is...nie sedih sket. 2 toast with butter n cheese n tea. We are having dinner at 6pm. Sedih. Sedih. Sedih.

K la. bai. Dah pukul 8pm. Esok nak school!

notakaki: i wonder why this  picture inmy room???




No comments:

Post a Comment