TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, November 1, 2013

Beautiful Night

Tuesday. I got text msg from my sweet girlfriend si Aya yg dah lama tak jumpa kott. hehe.
Gf: Kakak,free x ptg nie? Jom jumpa kejap after office hour..

*SGT HAPPYNYA*

Me: kat mane
Gf: kat area ofis ko jelah kot..aku gi sana lepas keja..kalau ko free lah, kalau tak esok pun boleh...

*hello..takkan aku lepaskan peluang nie kan...dah lama kot buat date. But it'sso HARD to meet her!*

Me: kat ofis aku xde port best. Jmpe kat jj lah ajak cik feeza skali..malu ai jumpa u sorg.auw! kiki

Gf: Gedik! Ko tak suruh pun mmg aku gi ngan dia lah..

After office hour 5.30pm. Sharp! I waited for Aima si MomToBe outside my office and straight away drive to JJ Cheras Selatan.

Around 6pm, we are in JJ. Unfortunately, got text msg from Aya that she will be late and done her work at 6.30pm. Ok. I don't know what to do cause pity to Aima to walk around the mall. Dah tunggu masa kot nak beranak. Buatnya terberanak kat JJ tue..tak ke naya. T_T

Then we decided to wait them at  the food court since my perut pun dah lapar apatah lagi si Aima kan..kan...

Around 7.30 pm kot baru diorang sampai.. Hmm perut dah masuk angin la syg...mmg tiada keinginan la untuk saya makan. Sorry.

I asked them to lepaking in Starbucks. Cozy sket. Here we start the conversation about me. About Us. May be more to me. Hehe. But I think u'll get no answer. Nothing. Especially Feeza. Ahaha sorry babe..bukan takmo cerita but it's too personal and too details perhaps we have not enough time to chat that night. You know I have my curfew. Hehe.

Even though we are differ on when we talks but it's nice. We are talk about life, family, career and love (?). It's a beautiful night to sharing our story with beautiful ladies. Really love u guys. I hope we can gather again in other time. XOXO

...

Ok. Now. Today. Thursday. It's my last day to work before I start holiday. Tomorrow I start my unpaid leave about 2 month and going to UK on this Saturday night. Hurmm.


notakaki: tenks to my ex-boss still support me. terharu.


No comments:

Post a Comment