TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Big Baby Driver

Weewiitt . . . sekarang I dah jatuh cinta dengan Big Baby Driver! Apakah? hehe Big Baby Driver is a korean indie musician. First time dengar lagu nie dalam drama King of Dramas, that song so wonderful. So I keep wondering who sing this song . . . I only know the lyrics is ~~ I don't know how to say goodbye ~~ that's all! ahahaha

So.. from the only lyrics that I know...than I start googling ~ weehuu! sukses!

I start downloading all her song! Her songs sound like Dido and Sixpence None The Richer yang pernah I suka dahulu.

So try listen to this song ~ Tuesday Songs by Big Baby Driver ~ So indah ~







notakaki: seperti membaca novel sambil minum macchiato coffee dan ditiup angin petang. berangan!!! ahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment